Pelham Middle School Morning Announcements
Wednesday, November 25, 2020
Cohort B is in person
"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
Students should be sure to bring a signed Student Health Questionnaire form with them each day. Students with smartphones can also use the EZSCRN app. Please be prepared each morning!
Cohort B is in person today. We will follow the Abbreviated Wednesday Schedule and all students will be dismissed at noon.
There is a new Mental Health Classroom in Google Classroom created by our social workers Sharon and Ms. L. Click around to find helpful tips to help you survive and thrive in middle school this year! If you would like to check it out, the class code is: ewyzytg
- Club List
- Hybrid Schedule
- Abbreviated Wednesday Schedule
- For Chromebook issues, fill out this form: https://lhric.service-
- For Infinite Campus portal help, email: portalhelp@
- Student Use of Electronic Resources form
- Remote Learning Compact - (en Español)
- Native American Heritage Month Resources
- Diwali Resources
- Acceptable Use Policy
- Student Portal User Agreement (en Español)
- Public Health Agreement (en Español)
- Here's a video to help students log on to their teachers' academy periods.
- Click here for information regarding our school’s Library Media Center.